Sunday 14 April 2013

Photos of my friends and their puppets

Hi everyone!

Few days ago I asked some of my friends to send me their photos so that I can share them on my blog.
I am going to share two of them, Bill Klaus and Bob Conrad.

Both are great performers and I would really suggest all my readers to watch their shows if they ever get a chance.

So here is Bill Klaus
This is camper Billy the oldest living cub scout and his twin brother....e.j.
e.j. is the puppet. He is the oldest living Boy Scout.  They are actually twin brothers.. E.j. is just 6 minutes older then camper Billy, but he aged differently because his first merit badge was earned for smoking.......that’s right "smoking" not cigs, but food.....
When he built his smoke house he loved the smell of the smoking meat that he would sit in there smelling the meat. I think he smoked himself....that’s why he looks so old..

And this is Bob Conrad

 



No comments:

Post a Comment